In 2014, INNterim Housing Corporation celebrated 20 years of service to homeless families! We are pleased to align our newest goals with Baltimore County’s 10 Year Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness. We work to improve strategies that meet the needs of people at risk of experiencing homelessness, and enhance existing programs to serve our residents in an even better way. Help make a difference in the lives of families who want a better life.
An unrestricted cash donation is the most useful gift. Donations may be provided to defray the cost of operating expenses or earmarked for specific purposes such as:
- Administrative and general operating costs
- Capital improvements to Sudbrook House
- Social services and case management
- Equipment, furnishing, or supplies
- First month’s rent or security deposit for families moving to permanent housing
- Summer camp for children
- Achievement ceremonies for our residents
Support INNterim Housing Corporation today.